The Agency for R&D is a service center supporting all the Universities of Applied Sciences in Baden-Württemberg in relation to research activities. Its office is located at the Mannheim University.
Its main tasks are:
- Informations about funding programmes (national and European).
- Advice at funding applications.
- Project coordination.
- Organization and support of the scientific dialogue within our universities and between them and their clients (industry, social agencies etc.).
- Support of the presentation of FH R&D projects (e.g. at fairs or at conferences).
- Documentation of R&D at our universities (on-line data base).
- Edition of an own magazine, called horizonte, about R&D at our universities (only available in German).